M Power Corporation
M-Power is a full-service, power generating and distributing corporation specialized in implementing its proprietary technologies globally, especially in the Emerging Economies that might not have sufficient funds or conventional resources to use as fuel for energy generation.
Energy and energy related infrastructure development are our company’s key areas of focus and expertise. M-Power’s energy infrastructure development teams are multi-disciplinary with sub-sector experiences that include all aspects of power generation, transmission, distribution, trading, clean tech, climate change and emissions trading, including the MUSH-sector focused infrastructure, energy conservation, energy storage, retrieval, geothermal, waste to energy, solar heat to energy and off grid technologies.
M-Power teams specialize in all technical aspects of energy generation and delivery systems, complemented by expertise such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate/commercial tax, transportation, land use, environment protection, government relations, regulatory, aboriginal, and intellectual property specialists.
We have been CLOSELY involved in:
- The implementation of new electricity markets in North America, Africa and the Middle east;
- The development of alternative energy technologies and systems;
- The development of the renewable energy generation sector; and
- The restructuring of the energy industry in a number of African and Caribbean countries.
Members of the M-Power team have been appointed by various governments to serve on various taskforces, including the Ontario Government’s Electricity Conservation and Supply Task Force, the Electric System Working Group of the U.S.-Canada Power System Taskforce which investigated the August 2003 blackout in North America, the Power Outage Review Team which investigated Jamaica’s all island-power outage in July 2006 and the Smart Grid Forum of the Independent Electricity System Operator of South Africa and the Provincial task force investigating measures to prevent outages that occurred in the Winter of 2014 in Ontario
M Power &
M-Power Corporation and CVMR® Inc. are affiliate corporations with strategic synergies in technology development and commercialization of those technologies. Both corporations are headquartered in Toronto and have cross directorships and free flow of ideas among their senior technical staff.
CVMR® is a privately held multinational organization with its head office and R & D Centre in Toronto, Canada.
It is engaged in:
- Mining and metal refining of 36 metals in 18 countries, using its proprietary vapour metallurgy processes and technologies;
- Manufacturing high value metal powders, nano-powders, subnano-powders for various batteries, 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing) and Metal Injection Moulding (MIM), net shapes and super alloys, using CVMR®’s proprietary processes;
- Manufacturing graphite films on nickel substrates, using cold-wall chemical vapour deposition (CVD) from a mixture of hydrogen and methane;
- Manufacturing graphene and graphite from captured CO2;
- Manufacturing graphite sponge, graphite sheets coated or imbedded with nano-metal powders;